I asked this question on another forum and got 1 reply. But figured I’d ask the Moparts crowd as well. I finished my Duster V8 4 speed swap and am
Putting miles on it. I noticed a little normal engine vibration and harmonics coming through the clutch pedal at say 2200+. This is my 1st old car manual. So I’m not sure what’s Normal and what’s not. I have a Ram B&B style clutch and all from Brewers. I have about an 1” of free play and .065” of air gap. I’m not riding around pushing on the throwout bearing but I am trying to diagnose this. I noticed the free play is easy like one would expect at 2000 rpms and lower. Around 3000 rpms I noticed the free play was much stiffer at higher rpms. The free play amount was the same, just a lot stiffer. You could rest your foot on the pedal and every single time when it gets down to 2,000 rpms the pedal will easily fall to the end of the free play. So whatever this is is almost like it’s pushing back on the pedal at 2,000+. What have I not got adjusted correctly here?