I used one of those Isky grinds on a solid roller cam in the first motor I built for a customer, that cam is a really old school design work
I didn't worry about the manifold vacuum and I didn't degree it, I lined up the dots and let the customer have the motor tsk it was a dead dog below 3000 RPM and then it came on like it had a NOS kit on it, I'm going to say it was probably retarded some twocents
On your deal make sure and degree that rascal in up scope Do you know what lobe separation angle it is ground on? If it is ground on a 108 or 106 LSA try installing it 4 to 6 degrees advance, put the intake lobe in at max lift at 101 to 104 degrees after top dead center, that will help the bottom end a bunch scope
Please let us know what you find out work
I ended up using a bunch of different Isky grinds after that one in both street and strip and drag race only cars, all of them where good as long as I degree them in properly up The best solid flat tappet grind was the old 616/590 dual patter cam, it was for drag racing only, the LSA was 104 devil It work really good on the street also with a decent converter installed form 100 to 104 devil To bad they quit listing it in their catalog whiney It can be bought now as a special grind but other company have better cams now shruggy

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 03/14/18 04:12 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)