Thanks for the input guys. I wanted to build a 408 this time but since I went way over budget on my 416, and the Barracuda (e-body) is still not finished I'm trying to use the parts I have on hand for the 360. Besides, the 416 was just scary in the Scamp.
I'm trying to achieve quench with this motor and it looks like my compression will be around 10.5 with the KB373's. Today I measured the depth of the heart shaped area of the combustion chamber of the head and got .085" on one & .094" on the other, so looks like one will need milled.
I have a set of 4.10's but looking for a 3.91. Planning on using 4.10 in the e-body. My buddy is doing all the math on the comp. ratio and cam timing ( I think he really enjoys this part of the build). Thanks mr p body I'll let him know about degreeing the cam. I wasnt sure about the torker intake. It was on the motor when I got it. I do have an AG on my 416 . And I know there is no such thing as a cam being too big ! Just want to make it street friendly and not go crazy on HP since my 19 year old may occasionally drive it . Anymore advice would be great.