I just listen to your video, I don't hear anything I would be alarmed about shruggy
As far as the condensation and residue on the floor behind the car from it being started and allowed to run in place I wouldn't be alarmed tsk
How old is the gas in the car? The reason I ask that is when cars sit for long periods of time condensation occurs in everything hollow part of the vehicle including the brakes, gas tank, engine, exhaust system and tranny even when stored in a garage shruggy
Letting cars sit for long periods of time is hard on them, way better to drive them regularly long enough to get all the fluids hot enough to evaporate all the condensation out of the engine and drive train twocents Starting them up every 30 to 90 days and letting them run in neutral or park for 10 to 30 minutes is a big NO NO in my book tsk
EDITED. Do the mechanical tests suggested first before doing anything else twocents Compression and leak down both cold and hot as well as look real hard at the spark plugs and let us know your results scope thumbs

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 02/06/18 11:50 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)