Originally Posted By Al_Alguire
Maybe we should consider giving everyone a trophy next, they are already plenty close with all the Wally Races these days anyway. T

I agree... and the one I have is a prime example. It should have come with winning the series championship I was running, not any old points race involved with it. While it is cool to have.... it certainly isn't held in as high of standard as that award should be.... and "yes" I realize there are different "Wallys". Mine is the "smally" and not bright gold like the "large" one we'd all like to have smile. With my style of racing (recreational), I really never expect to even be running for one. And the jr program..... don't get me started!!!

On the four lane deal.... I've been thinking about attending a national again. Been a long time, but I'm not paying out the whazoo to go to that s##t show. I hope it fills the seats for them, and draws more folks to the sport. I for one quit going because it's seemingly become more scripted than the "street outlaws" we've been discussing laugh2