Thanks guys. 2016 has been a long ruff year for the wife and I. lower & upper back problems make it hard to keep wrenching by myself. I had 2 weeks winter break and worked 10 days out of 14 to get a fresher engine and paint the front clip/doors. ran out of time and $$ doors are waiting for warmer weather here in Fl. computer and phone issues are making thing difficult to post my pics. been trying 3 days to get pics with the front clip painted. I gots me a dumb phne for sure.

yes, PR = push rod = was out off the rocker pocket holding the exhaust valve open. got a small eyebrow on the piston and will need to go over the heads again.

LARRY = that was the police engine I got from you. got in a hurry and missed the back PR on driver side. but it is back on the stand and already flushed and going back together with the whiplash roller cam. redoing the 360 heads just to sleep at night know no bent/sticking valves.

funny how I NOW remember how whimpy a stock 318 cam is and how much a mild cam/intake/headers do for a 318.

I hoping to roll the dice in March on spring break if I have the police engine converted and back together ready to go.