Originally Posted By CMcAllister

Yep. All my engine stuff has been sold. I may find myself in a position to start from scratch this spring and as much as it would break my heart, I just don't know if I want to deal with the headaches and drama, who's in or out of business, who is or isn't a crook, who has what if I'm willing to wait 9 months. If you can't get a block, the rest of it doesn't matter. I'm too old to wait a year for someone to get parts to me.

I have been giving this a LOT of thought the last few weeks. I am very very very close to doing the same thing. I will keep some stuff for my street car but very much on the fence about keeping the Mopar. Just get to a point of being work out by the process I suppose.

Honestly if I were home in Vegas I would start the process of liquidating my stuff now. I am in need of another aluminum block now and not excited about the options. Might be best to just sell off the parts and move on. I have two complete engines, one that needs pistons and another that needs a block. But just seems like this may be a good time to move on. Like you I don't want to have to but if I want to keep racing at the level I desire just seems like the logical thing to do.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"