Hello Folks,

We all know that an aftermarket timing set would be nice to have for the VVT based engines. For several months, I’ve been in contact with a representative from Arrow Racing, who mentioned that this subject matter is being investigated. As far as what kind or type, that wasn’t revealed…I also got the impression this is not a high priority or even a product that may reach the market.

With this said, I’m suggesting that we contact Arrow via emails and/or phone calls to demonstrate interest for this product, as well as any others that could be deemed investment reasonable and worth their effort to produce or supply for the G3 Hemi community. I believe they are interested and paying attention, even if it is casual at best...

I humbly suggest not referencing this post on Moparts to Arrow as it may be better to just communicate with them randomly, I really don’t know…just a thought.

My suggestions submitted to Arrow are nothing new or original and pretty straight forward:

--Aftermarket timing set or at least a fixed cam gear to replace the OEM phasing mechanism and negate the related limiter/lockout products that are currently being used.

--Camshafts to compliment a fixed/locked-out timing set.

--Tunnel ram based modular intake that has similar/modifiable bolt pattern to accommodate the multitude of Holley GM/LS manifold top pieces that are mass produced.

--Drag Pack style intake with 4500/Dominator flange. The similar Ritter 4500 flanged intake has proven to be an awesome performer, but the intake is expensive and shown to be of very poor casting/production quality. I’m thinking Arrow could easily modify their current 4150 intake design which seems to be a great product.

--Solid roller lifters

--Adjustable rocker arms