Quote:
Our UPS folks could break an anvil so.
X10. I use a Speedway plastic burette (dirt cheap) & drilled a hole about an inch or so (iirc) down from the top & JB welded in a short plastic nipple sideways into the tube then covered half of the top of the tube opening with "half" of a thin round disc so I could tilt it & pour out of the added nipple as opposed to out of the top as is as fluid was going down the outside of the burette. With the plastic plate I needed to drill the access hole slightly bigger & use a HF mini orange funnel held just a hair above the hole as opposed to just setting in there, same thing, fluid wanting to wick up. Have the head tilted just right & hold the funnel with one hand & pour with the other. Add some color to the fluid so it shows on the graduations better & you check the level in the middle as opposed to the sides where it curves up slightly (meniscus iirc, HS chemistry was in the 60's). using only enough fluid to cover how much is needed lets you tilt the burette less for less fluid escapeing but the top half cover/side nipple too care of most of that irritating problem (for a 65 CC head start with 80 CC's). grease the plate perimeter just right so grease doe not get squished into the chamber. On one SB the valve edge stuck past the deck so I cut a groove in the plate where the valve protruded then filled it with vaseline so I'd get a true reading.

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth