I machine the blocks to different thicknesses depending on what aftermarket balancer is being used or belt drive.That corrects the belt alignment issue..a little longer alt bolt and spacer takes care of the alt issue..and a solid fan "no clutch type fan"is a given, sometimes I need a little spacer to move the fan forward but most of the time I use nothing..I've done more than 50 this way..
Rob
[/quote]

Rob, you run a shop up there? If you've done 50, I have to assume you have a LOT of friends, ...lol...or have a shop and are an Indy dealer? What area Canada are you? I get referrals every now and then for Canada, but sometimes, its not worth it for me, so always looking for people to send to.

For the record, I get away with the 1/4 and 3/8" spacers for just about everything. Custom spacers is great, but a lot fo extra time I dont have, so try to stick with what works and is easily available.

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.