Originally Posted By McCandlessboy
Update. Have a 4 correct wheels now that were dated 2 weeks prior to my build. Thanks to the member that gave me the lead on that. I still need to order the master cylinder, any recommendations on who?

Once again, thank you to everyone that contacted me!

Bad timing, I had an NOS hemi master cylinder I was trying to sell for a while with no interest, but it finally got sold last summer to a guy from out west with a hemi cuda where his got swapped out (along with some other rare parts) while the car was in the possession of a sleazy broker. He was putting the car back to how it was and scooped my part up.
They are rare and worth around a grand unless you find one with a '69 or '70 date code, where a buyer doing a concours resto will pay a big premium.
That being said, they turn up from time to time on eBay, and there doesn't seem to be a huge market for them. 70-71 hemi owners already have the correct one, or in many cases just don't seem to care the one they have on their car is wrong I've found.
Ramman has had them for sale and may still now, I'm a little hesitant to recommend him as he's a little flaky. Great Lakes NOS has had one for sale and may still have it, but their price is outrageous, like $2500!
Otherwise, just watch eBay, one or two turn up per year, you'll find one sooner or later!