Thank you! I have been looking for quite some time. The '67 has a carter BBD on it. The 413 in our 'D600 has a 2-barrel Holley without a governor. I get the feeling that the governor accompanies air brakes but these things are few and far between these days. That said, I sure wish there was a medium duty truck forum, they sure are fun to own.

From a practicality standpoint the 74-77 models are 1000x better trucks IMO. Swepline era medium duty trucks have a juice clutch, Lifestyle mechanical. Sweptline era trucks also used an array of goofy, non-standard starters to work with the various hydraulic clutch bellhousings. The Lifestyle era uses a regular car style starter with a bigger case. You have never heard a denso mini-starter sound like it does on this thing lol.

Most of all I am excited to get away from the hydravac. Air brakes will be a learning curve but at least they are safer than a single master. Out goal is to get it road legal to haul aggregate for the ranch.

We found it on craigslist near Copco Lake, CA. The fellow that owned it replaced the 440 with one from an abandoned GTX project and then it sat for a few years until a month ago. At first it didn't come with a title and then a few weeks ago the nice gentleman called and informed me he had found the pink slip! I slipped him some extra cabbage for the courtesy of calling me and not tossing it in the trash as we were a long way down the road.

I'm sure we will have a ton of questions as we go along. All of the front and rear hydraulic controls are still intact and I have no idea what some of it does.

IMG_20171111_103449_664.jpg