Originally Posted By 68 HEMI GTS
Nice! I'm taking my road runner out for no ET tomorrow. Only time I can run 10's without a roll bar and not get yelled at. Take it your keeping your nitrous passes to yourself?

I got yelled at last year for a few 10.90's, so I chose to run NT on street night. Plenty of hellcats on spray running 9's nary a helmet, so I doubt they care about me running 10's.

I was going to head out to No ET, but it normally turns into a cluster, How'd it go?

No secrets here, I was just way happier with the NA results...haha
Last year went from 11.62 to 10.97 on a 52 jet (~90 hp at wheels), last week went from 11.31 to 10.83 on the same jetting. It makes sense that the exhaust changes that helped it NA just don't have the same effect with the spray...

I wanted to go to bigger jets but worked on the progressive to get the launch more consistent. Spraying it out of the whole just won't work. I might end up going back next week...

Originally Posted By StealthWedge67
Congrats! Great looking 66! Can you outline the combo?

Thanks!
It's pretty basic, dated combo. Built in the late 90's, ended up becoming a stroker when the stock crank was too far gone.

493" RB w/ MP crank
RBRE rods w/ JE pistons 10.25:1
-516 heads, big valves, cleaned up
RBRE spec'd .520 260 @ 0.050
4150 M1 topped with a FITech
TTI 2"
3.5 X-pipe with dumps

727 w/ RMVB
9.5" Dymanic Converter
8.75 with 3.55's
currently on a 295/65-15 MT ET Street SS

~3700# with me in it

The cam and gear make it docile on the street. I cruise on the freeway with traffic no problem. It was a good trip to the track, never even opened the hood.

Faster, Faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...

71 Swinger - slowly collecting dust/parts
66 Belv. II - just a streetcar
88 Mustang - turbo LS beater