Originally Posted By fast68plymouth

With regards to this thread...... I see plenty of guesses...... But no cam data at all.

I would think there could easily be a 75hp swing between a .460 lift hyd cam vs a .650 lift solid roller cam.

I'm sure your correct on the cam, it is a custom grind Comp Cams with lobe # 5965B on the intake lobes with .364 lobe lift and #5985B H on the exhaust lobes with the same lobe lift ground on 107 LSA and installed on a 104 ATDC intake lobe center.
It has 1.6 ratio Harland Sharp aluminum roller rocker arms also

UPDATE from today. We made several more pulls with no changes except for the oil and filter change and then tried one size smaller jet on all four corners, the AFR where showing fat(11.3 AFR) from 3500 RPM to 5000 RPM and then getting better to 12.3 AFR above that confused That change help a little bit also shruggy
Tried three more degrees of timing, 32 to 35 and that helped a tiny bit.
I decided to call it a day after that test due to the motor going into a street car with exhaust and air cleaner, we'll finish the tuning in the car with a wide ban up
The dyno printer wasn't working so the operator will E mail me copies tonight or in the morning so I have exact information as copied from the dyno information reports instead of relying on my old , feeble memory whistling
The weather changed from yesterday to today due to a low pressure front moving in, lower B.P., higher humidity with lower outside air temps. resulting in no big performance gains today whiney shruggy

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 10/18/17 09:30 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)