Does anyone know of a direct fit seat to replace the OEM seat?

The driver's seat in my 2004 Ram 1500 is slowly falling apart. I'm not a big person, only about 170 pounds, so it's not like I'm putting an enormous amount of stress on the seat. I know seats wear out but this one has worn out the quickest of any in all the vehicles that I've had or currently have.

The first thing to go was the Fisher-Price knob on the side to adjust the lumbar support. It just popped off in my hand one day & now resides in the storage compartment under the seat. I never used it that much & never grabbed it like the gorillas in the old Samsonite luggage commercials on TV. The next problem was the bottom cushion, it has strange lumps under the fabric that make the seat look like an unmade bed & you can feel it under your thigh.

Another issue is if I lean back, the right side of the backrest makes clicking & creaking noises like the ratcheting mechanism is about to let go. Lastly, I am getting a hole in the backrest near the bottom closest to the door. There's a sharp, metal piece inside that you can feel & I've seen many other trucks with a hole in the exact same spot.

I've looked online at used seats but they are not in much better shape or they are very expensive, or too far away & need to be shipped driving up the price further. I never bothered going to the dealer because if they have one I am sure it'll be more than the book value of the truck.

It runs great & I have to make this truck last a few more years because my kid is going into college next fall. Any ideas, links or info will be appreciated. up