Looking at which way you are going to go also requires a look at the total cost per hp. Besides the cost for the heads there are all of the ancillary costs that most people don't think about until they have already purchased the heads. Don't forget to add up the cost of head studs (if different length needed), rocker arms (if different offset is needed), rocker arm hold down studs and spacers(if different one's are needed), valley plate (if needed), manifold change, headers (change may be needed based on exhaust port location), plug wires...
The list gets pretty big depending on what the new head layout requires. Now some of the things you are going to need to change no matter which head you choose, but even then some of those things will be cheaper for one head over the other.

My best recommendation is to find a few builds that meet your needs and do the cost analysis first. You'd be surprised how the numbers fall. For me the choice between the two easily had me going to the trick flows (even with the extra cost to have additional porting done). Both heads were able to get me to the final number I wanted with the trick flows being cheaper overall. And the super bonus is that I didn't have to deal with the Indy poor customer service that was likely to be an issue.