Hey Guys it's been a little while since I posted on here but here it goes. My small block 422 CI engine has always started and run fine at 34* timing locked down dizzy. I have noticed lately that it seemed to buck when trying to start like it had too much timing. Well long story short , At the track this weekend it started okay for the first pass but when I got back to the pits it was really hard to start. I borrowed a battery "too small" but it started again. Won my first round but when I got back to my pit it would not start. I charged my original battery and replaced the starter with a hi torque unit. By that time I had missed the call for second round so I finally got the car started and loaded it up. Brought it home and the next day I charged the battery with my big charger and it started but still bucked like the timing was too high. I backed the timing down to 20* and checked the wiring and it starts right up and seems to run fine. I am sure that is not enough timing though. Any ideas what I should look into to find out what happened ? I am kind of lost on this one ..

6.50 @105.26