I have the box set of the Mod Squad. They used the 1970 Challenger R/T convertible for many episodes, like 20-25. I made a note of all the options, it is misplaced for now. They have some very close up shots of it, like the radio face on the whole screen, AM-8 track. It does have A/C, power windows, rim blow, column shift. I see it does have the M31 trim on it.

There is one episode with another 70 Challenger R/T convertible. It is lime green with white top stripe interior, 15X7 rallies, polyglas tires with tire size. Has rocker mouldings, body side mouldings, front bumper guards, dual painted mirrors, painted gas cap, argent grill with R/T emblems on both fenders and the grille, no exh tips, and no moulding across the rear edge of the hood. They show it pretty good from the outside under street lights several times, can't tell interior details other than a rim blow wheel.

The 70 GTX is very cool, it was in one episode only. It's options are: bench seat, column shift, power windows, woodgrain steering wheel, FE5 red paint, black vinyl top, black reflector stripe, hood turn signals, remote drivers mirror, turndown exhaust, road wheels, polyglas tires with tires size. It has single speaker dash, but they never show a close up of the dash face to see the type of radio.

In the episode they run over some rocks and blow a tire and show up close the tire changing. They show the car with polyglas tires in every scene except the tire changing close ups it has blackwall tires, drivers side only. Looking close they blacked out the white letters, where the bottom of the tire is wadded up you can see the white letters are there and not blacked out.

They moved up to a 1971 Challenger convertible, gold with black side stripes, flat hood, light tan interior. Then it changed and it looked like the same car with 1972 grille and taillights. Then moved into a 72 or 73 Charger with a custom stripe up the one side of the hood.