We raced a top alcohol dragster for 9 years. When I started we were running a wipple screw blower that made 50 pounds of boost. We would cool and adjust the clutch every run. We would change the 18 qts of oil and replace 16 spark plugs every run.
Then every 2-3 runs we would replace 3 clutch disc and 2 floaters and pull the pan and replace the upper rod bearings.

After 12-14 runs it got new rods and pistons. Then after 20-24 runs the block came out of the car for new main bearings and we put in our 2nd motor and serviced it the same way.

Then we went to a PSI screw blower, one 44 amp mag instead of 2 12 amp mags, brad billet block. The PSI blower made 60 pounds of boost which required us to replace the upper rod bearings every run and replace the clutch every run. The good thing was we were only using 8 plugs per pass now. BFD
I tuned the car off the upper rod bearings and spark plugs each pass.
There was other stuff that got replaced every run like the CO2 tank and more. I had 6 guys helping me.

We replaced 2-4 inner valve springs too every run and a complete new set put in at 12 runs.

I had 3 complete motors, still have 2 of them. 449",451",454" low deck hemis.

Got to go...