Originally Posted By bboogieart
Fantastic find. up
I wouldn't even clear it.
Find 3 more slotted rims,
get it road worthy,
enjoy.

I'm not going to clear it, I've never been a fan of that. It's going to be stored indoors & the old hand painted sign paint is 45 years old & holding up pretty good. Plan is to get a wide set of 4 either old cragars, old torq thrust or old aluminum slots.

Originally Posted By I_bleed_MOPAR
So it came from Georgia. Did you buy it in Georgia? Where is it now? Keep looking for one off and on so if you bought it here I guess I missed it unless it wasn't advertised locally.
Tim

I got it about 2 miles from my house here in central OK. I've been trying to get it for about a year. It was never listed for sale.

I ended up dragging home the perfect parts truck for this 72 SWB. I bought a 72 LWB Adventure SE that's a running/driving truck less the bed. It's got a strong 360, AC, 727, 3.91 8.75", excellent dash / instrument cluster, nice rear slider & windshield, really nice grill & bumper. Drove it around town quite a bit yesterday after I checked it over & threw some trailer lights on. It runs strong & the trans shifts nice & firm. The vacuum doors for all the vents work & cycle thru each function. The compressor will kick on if you jumper it & its quiet so maybe just a flush & some freon will get it going, after it gets transferred to the SWB. Now to figure how to get the whole dash out as one piece to not disturb all the vacuum doors/hoses.

Here are some pics of the parts truck:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYmFVZzHVSA/

1967 Barracuda Formula S 383
1967 Chevy C10 Short Stepper
1980 Macho Power Wagon LWB 318
2021 Toyota Supra