Originally Posted By TimS
Originally Posted By max_maniac
Originally Posted By TimS
From people who have been to this in the past, is this anything near the size of the Monster Mopar in Norwalk? Swap, show and race wise? I see on Josh's flyer that there appear to be no food vendors.

This is a Mopar race that has been ongoing for quite a few years however just a couple years back it was almost dead. It has been revived and growing again and this year is once again all Mopar on Saturday and Sunday! I was there last year and the turnout for race cars was really great but I do not know how many cars were actually there so maybe Josh will chime in. The swap and show is no where near what you have seen at Norwalk but there is room for that to grow and will grow if supported. I say make the trek out and see for yourself what it's all about. Oh they do have a food vendor on site that makes food all day.

Thanks for the info. Will likely wander down in my Challenger and check it out.

I also saw this posted on Facebook - not sure who is doing this but may be cool for the show cars!

ALSO ON SATURDAY SEPT 9TH THERE WILL BE A ROLLING MOVING MOPAR CAR SHOW ,CALLED TAKING OVER THE TOWN !!!