Its all in the prep work. It takes more time prepping than the actual time in the paint booth, backyard, etc...
I used the SEM brand of cleaners. I don't have the part#'s but one was a gel like soap in a big tube and the other was a solvent type spray. The combination of both worked well with prepping for a clean surface to cover with the dye. I used the DuPont line of Vinyl Dyes. It is expensive but they have a code for chrysler and even have selection for desired gloss levels (Flat,Satin & Gloss). The only negative is that it must be sprayed through a paint gun. The SEM line of dyes comes in a can and I have heard good things but have no experience with it. You could be spending several hundred dollars again on this because the DuPont dye is 100+ per quart but worth the $. It will bring a dashpad back to life if applied right. I used it on everything except seat covers and had good luck with it.
A word to the wise, none of this stuff is 100% bulletproof so prepare the surface with care and try to have minimal contact with surface once its done.

Super Commando