I can't believe you are arguing about this. When nut is tightened at ride height, when fully compressed or fully ewxtended, the bushing is twisted halfway. The designers made the bushing for this use.
When you tighten the nuts with wheels dangling, when at level the busthing is already at its limit in one direction. Then when the wheel is pushed farther up, the bushing is past its workable range.

Also, it doesn't just rip or twist out immediately, it takes some time and number of cycles. But the service life of a rubber bushing misinstalled in this fashion will be compromised severely, like total failure in 1/10 the normal life.

Several years ago I got a ride in an A-body that had all poly bushings installed. It felt sharp. steering turn-in was immediate. I asked the owner his opinion of the bushings and he said he loved them for the reason I'd just noted, but in his opinion they transmitted more shock to lower ball joints, which caused the ball joints to wear more quickly.

Back in the day, a trick to stiffen factory rubber bushings was to drive small nails into the rubber. I remember this in a car magazine around 1975.

R.