Just want to give a public shout out(he lurks around) to my son Steven. He went to the SCEDA race this past weekend in Fontana and won the Super Pro class with the family trickster. Fought through some issues and adversity and drove his but off and won the race. Had sever tire shake RD 2, so bad it actually broke a tube in the chassis. Luckily some racing friends of ours were there and got him all welded up and ready for RD 3, while he and the crew checked over the rest of the car. He called me and said he had a heck of a headache. Told him if he thinks he should park the car then do it. He just pushed on. Car had shake issues all day long. So much so that he was pedaling in the first 60' almost every pass. For that reason he was carrying a tenth or so each round of racing. He was able to get it done anyway scrubbing and keeping it tight each round. In the final he killed 17MPH and took a .002 stripe!! Awesome day of driving for him for sure..

Speaking of the crew. He had loaded a friend of his dragster into our trailer to make the trip as well, since he could not get off work to do it himself. Well Tristan had a pretty good day to. He fought through some adversity for a fuel pump issue himself. Well guess what, he ended up winning Pro in his car as well.

But there is more. My good friend Hunter managed to win S/ST as well!!! So that pit had one heck of a good weekend racing in Fontana. They all helped one another get it done. Could not be more proud of these guys they killed it. Had me on the phone a number of times to keep me in the loop as well. Just wish I could have been there..

I could not be more proud of these guys. We race together and do our best to make sure the cars are ready to win. They were there coming together to make it happen and they all end up with the trophy Just awesome and just want to acknowledge that.

Also want to think the manufactures that help us with our stuff. First off Firecore Wires and Superformance gaskets. These guys make great parts and we put them to good use. You guys need to support them!! Also Pac Springs, ATI, FTI, Mickey Thompson. Without these companies supporting us and making great products it could not happen. Thanks for the great parts and excellent support!!

fontana.jpgfontana 2.jpg

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"