Originally Posted By dustergirl340
Originally Posted By David_in_St_Croi
Originally Posted By dustergirl340
Got a better wheels up shot at Monster Mopar last weekend in the 11.5 class:

Well done on the best. In that last picture I like that looking at the air cleaner you can see the engine twisting (not a criticism). The stacks on our 70 RR move a lot even with solid mounts both sides. Of course the rust molecules are barely holding hands on our car......

That was the first thing my husband saw when he looked at the picture...the angle of the air cleaner! It bugs him every time he looks at the picture.

Still racing your Road Runner?

Is your husband also an engineer? smile We tend to notice things like that.

Not as much as we used to. The track has had some problems and lately they switched to running events on Sunday instead of Saturday. Sunday is sailing day on our friend's trimaran that we race. Plus Monday is a long day for my wife so it is harder for her to go on Sundays. However, they have just started an every other Friday open track. Went down to check it out, looks like it will be fun. Problem is our car really needs some serious structural work. Will probably do some patching for the next event on the 18th then start ordering from AMD. I will probably be found in the restoration section for a while. Fortunately, it only has to be better than it is, which is a pretty low bar. Actually looking forward to learning more about the body panel replacement believe it or not. Already have the rectangular tubing to make frame connectors.

https://www.facebook.com/THENEWCDRA

Proud member of the liberal scientific elite