Well I guess I spoke to soon as SOMEONE dropped the ball on this one. My order consisted of a Powerglide Super bell transmission case with is the body and bellhousing (33 pounds 2 pieces). Since I was placing an order I added 10 transmission pump gaskets (10 piece kit) and 2 plastic breathers (boxed together 2 pounds). Well you guessed it, the gaskets and breathers came and the case shipped from the same Jegs warehouse was put on another truck. That truck sat in Ohio from 5am till 5:56 pm when I called Jegs to see where it was. All day long the tracking number said 'on truck for delivery". Well it coust me a night of testing today and possibly a race tomorrow but rain is predicted. When I called Jegs I told them I had a deal with Summit to use UPS only and Jegs set my account up like that too for now on. I'm the late delivery guy with FedEx and have been bummped to the next day several times if they are running late and twice I've gotten the 2 day bump. I would sure like to get this thing built today and at least start putting it back in so I hope FedEx delivers.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time