Quote:

i dont know about you but the 1st thing i look at in an engine bay is the correct air cleaner element and plug wires then i stsrt to look around like the wiper motor,coil markings and h bolts.
im shocked a guy like roger gibson and frank badalson hasnt taken the wires to a new higher level of accuracy like they did on the battery wires.
i think its a no brainer to make these correct. so you have to make a mold for 3 different angles for vthe boots. i dont see a real big problem there.
i personally think FIRECORE could have the race cars,FAST and show cars all in his back pocket with a truly correct set of plug wires. with his quality wire and correct details it would be a homerun.

I think the reason roger gibson and frank b don't get into this is the same reason they didn't get into the H-wheels. they know there is a market for this stuff but a very small market and they also know its not worth the effort or money to produce parts that only 10 guys like you would ever buy.they also know that 9 out of the 10 would be SHOCKED at the price and on moparts for 2 weeks like the Goodyear red line tires everyone just had to have. iam shocked that a guy like you with all your mopar knowledge and big money hasn't tooled up to produce all this stuff and corner the market?????????