Originally Posted By moparcyco
How do you like the intake? performance? Are you running mpi? happy with it?. Also are you running a car or truck front cover? hows the fit. Thanks

I am still building. I have the 4150 model and my findings to date are:

It is a dry intake being used wet which means it has o-ring style gaskets that don't like modern fuel. The fix is Edelbrock solid gaskets and sealant filling the grooves on the bottom of the intake.
Truck front because I wanted the PS, A/C and Alt all in the classic locations.
Intake is about 2 1/2 taller than the stock RB is. I am going with a throttle body EFI and MSD Hemi Ignition controller.
The vision is a very retro, classic and production looking install.

I have the major top parts bolted on and now working on the exhaust system while the car is gutted and on the lift. We scanned a 69 Hemi H-pipe and bent a regular exhaust tube copy Friday. Next week we will cut off the front section and tack on a new splice to the 5.7 manifolds and then re-scan. Then we bend the final Stainless one piece front pipes and weld in the crossover. Once we scan the rear end sections and copy them everything will be SS and look original 69 RR. Except smaller diameter and never any rust!

We started mocking up the Classic Air A/C system so I can pick a spot for the MSD unit inside.

Mainly getting body holes put in before it goes to paint. So far the issues are little pita ones that no one can answer for me.