Hello. I'm asking if anybody happens to have photos they can share of 71/2 Plymouths with 295/50 tires, including 235/60s in front. I would like to visualize how they will like. Will an 8in wheel with 4.5 backspacing work with that size or is a 10in with 5.5 preferred?

In addition, I'm on the hunt for new wheels. I'm leaning towards a traditional five spoke design with a gray center. Most of those wheels are a prefect match for a 60s classic, however, would any of you have photos of 70s era muscle with this style?

Since none of the wheel visualizers have a 71/2 B-Body as a selection, is there anybody real good at photo chopping? I've noticed in the latest MCG that Cragar now offers a gray center ss wheel. They look real nostalgia. Defiantly curious to see how they would look on my car. I'll provide the photos if somebody can help me out.

1971 Plymouth Road Runner - 440/727/ 8 3/4 3.91 (Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Mopar dual plane intake, BG 750 carb, Doug's 2 1/2 to 3 inch headers, MSD 6A Box, Blaster Coil, 8.5 Plug Wires)