Some of the modules on them can take almost 20 minutes to go to sleep. The Jeeps do have alot of electronics. I worked at a Dodge dealer for many years and would see a Jeep now and then. If you have a scanner and can moniter the body control module as I would as the BCM should automatically turn the interior light out after somewhere from 10 minutes to a half hr even if you left them on so if they stay on it would be good to see what the BCM dome light control is doing. I would want a wire diagrahm on that as with all the modules they have including the door modules it may actually be a different one that controls the interior lights. I cant remember without looking it up and of course they all talk to each other over the Buss circuit which I also dont remember which Bus circuit it uses. It may use the PCI Buss on it but again I would have to look it up. But with a DRBIII you can look at just about every circuit on it. I also had a few that got water in some modules over the years and many times I could open up the module and dry them out and blow them out with air to get them to work again but not every time. I dont think that has the Front Control Module as I cant remember what year we started using them. The normal draw on them after all the modules time out should be 50 milli-amps or less. Good luck , Ron