I know that Galen Govier would be able to help me out with this, but just wondering in this day and age of fingertip data, is there anywhere online (even in book form) that has the production data on our cars with the different options and colors offered? I'm looking at what appears to be a 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner sassy grass 4 speed 383 with an air grabber. Build sheet, body VIN stamps, & FT are all there - seems legit, but now I'm wondering how rare is this car? I know you never see these kinds of cars for sale, so I know off the bat it's super rare. Is there no other sources of information other than getting on a list and hoping a verification of your car occurs within one's lifetime? Besides, how good is his information anyway - where did he get it? Who's going to question his appraisal when there seems to be very little out there to begin with so as to say that your car is 1 of 337 because of this or that? I'm not bashing the guy, I'm just asking the question - how good is the information that he brings to the table when it really cannot be verified anywhere else? I'm just talking production figures that I've seen on some of his appraisals now - that's what I'm talking about here.

At any rate, if anyone has a storage of knowledge out there with this information I would love to know where it is and be able to review it - mainly for my own use of how rare this or that is.............any ideas where this Mopar Valhalla of information is? I know that the the Shelby guys have their registry - and there are so many registered that most, if not all, of the existing cars are in it and verified having this or that. Other than Galen, is there any other registries for our cars, whether they be A, B, C, or E bodies? I know it's a lot of work for any of this stuff, but it would be great if there was something out there that I'm missing so I can help myself out.............