Originally Posted By SpareParts
Originally Posted By Jeremiah
In you experience is non prepped road (i.e. Hwy 20) sometimes better than a cold unprepped track? Or is the track more forgiving at all times due to the small tire? Just thinking out loud as I ponder the awesomeness of the package you have going.

Lots of variables but yes a non prep track can be worse than a virgin concrete road. I can dumb the car down enough to get down both but it's definitely not easy!

GLD has done a ton of work in recent years and honestly I don't agree with the skating rink remark. I'm not going to tell you what I 60ft but I was impressed it did that and the track didn't feel that great till about 80-100ft out (where it wanted to pick the front end again)

I appreciate you sharing your experiences on the track no prep vs. street no prep.

Concerning "ice rink" I guess most of the crashes I ever saw there were at night past half track. The last one was the red TT '62 Impala from up North somewhere in no man's land.

Does the red nitrous rex cuda still hang out? That thing moved pretty darn good way back when nobody used power adders aside from a blower.

I guess there's a little Broadway Bob in all of us lol