I'm at the point to start putting the dash components together to install in my 74 Charger 360 Rallye. There was a dealer installed non-working A/C unit installed in the car before I bought it in 1986. It was held together with screws and duct tape with flexible black vent hoses running to the dash vents which had been cut into the dash frame on the drivers side and an a/c woodgrain vent bezel installed on the passengers side. Two holes for the compressor/condenser hoses were cut in the engine compartment wall. I've removed it all and am considering just putting it back to a non- a/c car as it left the factory. I have a non a/c dash frame, will have to find the passenger side blank woodgrain dash bezel and plug the holes cut in the firewall to the engine compartment. The heater core housing is a non a/c housing. The other option is to put a classic a/c unit in. Let me know your opinions on this. Also know I have another 74 Charger that has all the a/c stuff from the factory that I plan on driving in hot weather, so I'd like to hear your recommendations. I'll include a few photos of the unit I pulled out.
Terry