I have several motors with the Crane extruded 1.5 and one with 1.7 ratio aluminum rocker arms on two different motors, one street and one race only.
The race only motor is a bracket race motor that has the 1.7 ratio with a Crane solid roller cam that has 250 lbs. of valve seat pressure and it has around 680 lbs. open pressure it is shifted at 7000 RPM on every run with .680+ lift at the retainers with race springs on it (edited) It has never broken a rocker arm yet work
That motor is old but does not have a bunch of runs on it, maybe between 300 and 500 runs total shruggy That motor was used when I got my hands on it, the pushrods where to short and those rocker arms had been abused from broken pushrod tips and around half of the adjusters had been broken off shock Those rocker arms had damage on the bottoms of them from the broken pushrods rubbing and pushing on them on more than three rocker arms, not sever damage but they where damaged enough to see it, I used a aluminum burr to remove the high points and a rosin roll to smooth the damages up.
I have ran a bunch of different rocker arm brands and types on street and race only motors, the Cranes you have will work fine for you thumbs You can buy better rocker arms if you want them shruggy
Don't sweat or worry about parts that works well up

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 04/24/17 10:38 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)