Thanks Chris!

The tail panel is clearly has the blackout and I can see holes for where the M88 trim was.

This may be the only picture of an original paint 1970 A22 Barracuda that exists. What's also great is that you parted the car yourself and were knowledgeable enough about the options so that you took notice and remembered that the car was optioned this way.

On the old board when the A22 Barracuda topic came up there was some good discussion and some pics of the Bill Evans 70 Barracuda and the FK5 convertible that Ola posted a picture of. I'll try to dig those out and post.

So now I can count you Chris (Morty426), Vlad (YYZ), Dwight (m46rat) and Dan (6bblgt) that have seen A22 Barracuda's and confirm that the had they had 4pc M88 trim and tail panel blackout.

Many other long time Mopar guys I talk to swear that an A22 Barracuda or any Barracuda for that matter never got the tail panel blackout (excluding M46 and Netherlands cars) so it's surprising to me that this A22 option package on a base BH23 or BH27 Barracuda is not more well known, but again I think that's because maybe not too many of these cars in the first place and not many folks taking notice of them? I don't know but I'm still really interested in finding a survivor car and additional photographic proof.

Last edited by ErikR; 04/23/17 12:57 PM.