Originally Posted By slantzilla
Nice looking Duster John! Check the front end really well, probably has all the bushings rotted out. Check all the torsion bar mounting points too, A bodies rust/break in those areas a lot.
Thanks Big D. Actually, torsion bar mounts look good. I will look more carefully for cracking in that area. Ball joints are good ( some one has done some work on it at some point in time ). Upper control arm bushing are fare ( will replace them anyway ). Both strut rods are bent and could use new bushings. Do I have to do something with the lower control arms in order to get the strut rods out so I can straighten them? Don't want to change the lower control arm bushings as they seem ok. Still haven't figured out why I can't get the camber in line on the left side ( negative 3 degrees and out of adjustment )? Something gotta be bent, just aint seeing it yet. Could be the frame mounting points? Under body of car ( floors, wheel houses, rear extensions, unibody frames, K frame / mounts, are all rust free. Might consider sub-frame connectors while I am down this far - could need them with that 300 HP nitrous shot to that 225. whistling

Fastest 300