It's nice to see people who can appreciate quality and attention to detail even when it comes down to "it's just a gasket". It makes my extra effort in material selection, press set up time, upkeep of the dies and 100% product inspection all worth wile.

I have been in the automotive aftermarket industry 29 years and around it my entire life. I've seen, bought and used junk, decent stuff and some really good stuff. When I started Superformance Products 10 years ago this month (Thank You All For The Support!) I wanted to make the "really good stuff". When I launched this endeavor to my knowledge nobody was using the materials that I was pioneering. With success in that department it don't take long for the copy cats to show up.

That being said, you can copy the material all you want but you don't get the quality and attention to detail it takes to be the "really good stuff".

Without getting into the nitty gritty details about variants of MP-15 or some other materials that may or may not be proven to work with all fuels here is something for your viewing pleasure.

They say pictures are worth a 1,000 words............

I won't name brands so this is,
Sample-A

BLP 2 circuit.JPG