I flat spotted my BFG Rivals last week at Big Willow. Was doing 135 and stomped on the brakes hard to avoid rear ending a 68 Barracuda.

My 295's were getting old anyways and needed to be switched out. Plenty of tread left but they have been heat cycled out from all the track days I put them through.

Height difference of 295 vs 315 mounted on a 10.5" rim.

I was fairly certain the 315's would hit the leaf spring or the upper inner wheelwell but to my suprise it does not rub anywhere.View of passenger rear.

View of upper inner wheelwell. Plenty of clearance.

View of passenger rear fender. I might fold the lip up if I have any issues but there is lots of clearance here too.

Here is the driver front with the steering turned full lock to the right. Nothing hits with tons of room.

Another view of driver front. I haven't gotten an alignment yet and can still get more negative camber if needed.

I do admit that a 10.5" wheel is not the best size for a 315/30-18 BFG Rival S. An 11" or 11.5" would be ideal to maximize the contact patch. The 10.5" does sink in deep enough that the tire acts as a rim protector though!

73 `Cuda
Instagram: @rylispro
YouTube: RylisPro
www.rylispro.com
925-214-9192