Well if I owned JE, Diamond and Wiseco I'd sit down and figure out which each brand was really good at and then figure out some way to share the technology across the brands. I would also consolidate the backroom operations for all three brands and take a bunch of cost out. No need for three different sets of books, three different management teams, three different shipping departments, etc.

There might be room for three different brands though but I'd think that all of the brands could use the same machining equipment and the same blanks and stuff like that. Maybe have one brand focus on imports, one on modern stuff like LS and Coyote and one brand focus on muscle car stuff.

Shouldn't be too hard to get rid of the duplicate part numbers and then figure out where the holes in the catalog are. One thing I'll say is that none of those brands are making pistons as nice as Mahle so they had better wake up and start improving their stuff. We just got a set of Mahle pistons for a Ford 427 FE engine and they are much better than anything I've seen from JE, Wiseco or Diamond. The stuff that JE, Wiseco and Diamond build for Mopar engines looks basically like what they were making 20 years ago so they haven't really bothered to improve things in a long time.