If I would have used a stock rad, or at least one that wasn't as tall as the Durango I would have had no issues installing one. However because I used the Durango rad, I had to notch my front cross member so the rad could basically sit flush with the bottom of it, and I moved the rad ~1" closer to the motor so I would have room for the trans cooler lines to run up the front of the rad. Now I am just too close to run the stock clutch fan (not that I wanted to anyway), but if I had used a hemi truck rad, or the stock rad I wouldn't have had a problem running a stock clutch fan and shroud. I run pretty much all electric fans on my builds as they are cheap these days, and I can control the temperature of the motor much better.

Exhaust haven't really got there yet, but I custom build all my exhaust systems. Currently it has the stock manifolds, but I do have shorty headers I could throw on (be a tight fit since they are meant for a LX car) or I might build myself another set of long tube headers. Not sure yet.