Originally Posted By Leon441
I cant beleive some of what's being said.

$1,400 hundred for a tigged cm cage? That should steer you away.

Great points made on vision. My welds had gotten awesome. Then started getting where table work was the only good work I could do. A 200 cheater lense and bam doing a lot better. But, laying on your back in places you can barely reach a cheater lense is junk.

I have started a job and just couldn't beleive the bad results. Then realize I forgot to vent the tube. Or wash the tube, or a had the wrong tungsten. I see people commenting on welds sometimes that couldn't lay a mig bead on 1/4" plate straight. Thin wall tubing can be tough. But, if you can't quit and find out why.

Stand up thing to give your money back.The hoop looked OK. But definitely a heat and contamination problem. The bar to subframe says it all. When the weld ran away from joint. It's a vision problem. Getting old sucks.

Getting old sucks. Found the same with cheaters. I now have trifocals I wear all the time and damn I see much better. Hoping this helps with my welding some.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston