Those are great pics!!! Thanks for posting. I think I can still see evidence of over spray on your floor pan tar sealer though which would indicate it was there already during the paint process. If you look at my first set of pics you can see the same thing on mine. Red over spray on the black sealer. When I chip away at it, there's bare steel under it on the floor pans which tells me it was applied before painting. On metallic colors, that black sealer seams to hide the oversparay very well. On the white sealer it shows up perfectly. I'm wondering since mine wasn't sealed before painting between the shock access plugs in the trunk, are they all done this way? Has anyone else seen evidence of this on theirs? Should we be applying that heavy black tar between the shock access holes after paint to look correct? I'm gonna take an even closer look and more photos today. On a side note, does anyone reproduce those little version floor pan plugs that are olive green? Mine say Tinnerman on them. One is rusted badly. Eddie