Id like to see some pictures please.

IMO
To my knowledge there is some diff in booster types, mainly the count of holes 6 vs 12. Not saying there isn't a such animal, but all my years of running, buying selling, and viewing countless for sale adds on Ebay motors, racing junk, and many other classifieds etc, I have seen no such animal. I have actually owned a dominator with a type of individual choke towers per bore (read 20 years old) and it had annual boosters.

BTW
The 8896 vs 9375 uses the identical main bodies. The main diff is in the metering block (no provision for power valve) and maybe some variations of air bleeds etc.

The newer revisions offer little performance gains over the older dominator carbs, if both tuned properly. The added ease of changing air bleeds is what makes them more desirable. Its easy enough to convert these to screw in air bleeds also. I have even added these jets in the main body (intermediate circuit), to help the part throttle blues.

So post some pic already

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]