Let me state the obvious. There are two different flywheels that could be used. Each flywheel requires its own bellhousing. So for example you cannot use a 143 tooth wheel in a 130 tooth bellhousing, it won't physically fit. Also, you cannot use a 130 tooth flywheel in a 143 tooth bellhousing because the starter isn't in the right place.

Now on to specifics...Advantages to the 130 tooth wheel is it has a little less rotating inertia due to smaller diameter of the wheel and pressure plate. The 130 started out for a 10.5" clutch disk but the pressure plate was modified to accept a 10.95" clutch disk. Basically the same as an 11" disk.

The 143 tooth wheel is stock for an 11" clutch disk and if you wanted to you could bolt on a 12" pressure plate and disk. I like to do this in trucks and pickups. disadvantage of the 143 tooth wheel is more rotating inertia, especially if you go to a 12" setup. plus the synchronizers have to work a lot harder with a 12" clutch disk. I wouldn't suggest a 12" clutch on a street car unless there were very specific circumstances.

The factory bellhousings for bigblocks are getting expensive, at least certain ones, and I'd say find the bellhousiing and then get the other parts.
BUT...
There are many things I don't know about what fits where, you'd better ask someone who knows what is supposed to go into your car. Clutch linkages might also be a contributing factor.

R.