Originally Posted By mopar muscle7271
No spark when crankin engine over.only spark is when the key is on and not crankin the engine trying to start.

Ok now you say only spark when key is on ? Now is that just one spark when key is turned on and or off or a continuos constant spark as I have seen a bad ECU actually cause a spark that just keeps sparking with the key on and the coil wire held 1/4" away from ground. Or if its just one spark when key is turned on then off then that tells you the coil and wiring is good. And if you jump the starter and crank the eng with the key on and get no spark then it may just be a bad pick-up coil. Because if you get at least one spark when key is turned on then off it tells you the coil will fire when the primary circuit is turned off as it should. That would tell me the ECU is just not getting a signal to turn the coil primary circuit off so the magnetic field will collapse and fire in the coil secondary circuit. This is why I asked the specifics about just what is going on ?

Now if you crank the eng by jumping the starter with the key in the on posistion and get spark but get no spark when cranking the eng by the key then thats a different problem in the wiring or the ign switch ign 1 and or ign 2 circuits. Ron