....and that's where I'd have PTC simply build a piece with their parts if that's who you choose for another try.

My original 8" flashed 5800. We loosened it up to 6200. The 60 went from a best of 1.29 to 1.34 and slowed the car. Go fast guy was bummed at the turn of events..... but bracket guy soon figured out that with this piece it would 60 1.34 EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME! The car became incredibly predictable and I have to credit that to my marginal success last race season. buuuut, there's a little track that has heads up challenge races, and I wanted my "edge" back so I bought another 8" converter off a member here who shipped it directly to Lenny. We fixed that one up with a lower stall and so far with that piece I've set my best ET to date. I'm going to play with this converter some more, but if I find myself wanting to chase points like last year, the other converter will go back in the car. I have a 9" from our W5 days, but have never tried it with this engine..... I probably should just for kicks.

....I also have been "prodded" to give A1 a try. Might be in the cards one day.