Ok guys, a lot of you know I've had some 9 second street cars with ladder bars and 4 links but I built my current big block Duster for street cruising only, it has a nice mild pump gas motor with around 600hp or less.
I quit racing about 5 years ago and I'm starting to crave making a pass or two. My Duster is bone stock except the engine. I do have a motor plate and MP frame connectors bolted in, I may have my buddy weld the connectors in and may have him put a 6 point roll bar in even though I said I'd never do that to this car.

My question is, on my super tight budget right now, what can I do to make worn out stock leaf springs work?
I have Rancho single adjustable shocks. Where do I buy good leaf spring clamps? Should I clamp the rear section or just the front of the leafs? Use a snubber or not?

I'd like to order 35 spline axles and spool from DoctorDiff.
If money allows I might buy his half inch offset spring hangers so I can remove the 1/4" wheel spacers and stop the tires from rubbing the quarters when I have a passenger in the car.
I'm gonna have to upgrade my stock 7260 u-joints too.
I have regular passenger 275/60/15 tires so I'll need to buy drag radials or slicks, probably search for decent used ones.
I have factory 3.23 gears, will those hold up or should I save for new ones from DoctorDiff?

Any positive advice is much appreciated, I'm afraid this is gonna snowball into a money pit but with the new Dragway42 being built 40 minutes from my house I know I'm gonna want to drive to the track and make some passes!

1970 Challenger, all aluminum 528 Hemi, HDK suspension, Tremec 5 speed manual