You can get 9310 alloy speed gears and have them faceplated by Liberty. I have yet to see a 9310 cluster gear although there are some floating around according to the elders.

I'd call Liberty and talk to them directly if you are just in need of gears. Passon and Brewers are also good to check with and can help steer you in the right direction.

I built an all aluminum (bushed case) a-833 with face plated gears, billit retainer, all ARP Bolts, and a new shifter it was around 4k assembled at our shop.

A few months later I scored a G-Force 5-speed for not a whole lot more than that.

If I were to stay with a 4-speed it would be a G-101A model. They can be purchased reburbished from G-Force for around the same price as you would have in an a-833 if you started from scratch.

In our case we wanted to upgrade to an aluminum case/tail, new 9310 gears, and my old super shifter was worn out so it made sense. Then we started adding weight back into the car, soon afterwards came the Monte Smith N20 kit, and suddenly we found ourselves needing something good for more than 650hp.

My aluminum box is still on the bench awaiting a more tame build and the G-Force is ready to go in the car. Be aware that the G101A uses a T-10 bolt pattern and is a bit shorter too. The 5-speed (ala Doug Nash) required major surgery to the floor and t-bar x-member. A G101A should only require some minor floor pan and trans x-member modifications.

Either way you are looking at big fun!