Originally Posted By RJS
I've used them and they are a pretty good choice except for two things no one touched on:

1. They are based on the 72 and up wheel that was made in Canada, the oval holes will have a thicker shrouding to them. Once you understand what I'm saying you'll pick it out everytime.

2. They are supposed to be balanced using a lug-centric tool. This tool holds the wheel by the lug holes not the center hole while on the balance machine. Manufacturer doesn't guaranty the center hole is true.

He's a picture of mine on my 72.
Ron

I'll agree with you Ron on the thicker more pronounced stamping on the oval holes (they actually measure about .050 more raised than the earlier "original" versions, causing them to be more "pronounced") although "most" would be hard pressed to notice the difference unless side by side...or a set of dial calipers in hand

As far as balance, I've had ZERO issues using center, or lug centric balancing on the WV offerings, Mopar and brand X repros, however I've given up on traditional weight balance after using Dynabeads for the last decade+, I've got WV repros running repro belted Polyglass tires and WV repros running modern radials all running Dynabeads, ZERO balance issues at any speed, including triple digits

Mike