Quote:

What nobody seems to understand is my supplier tried to get speed pro to fix the problem and they told him no single rings are available not even a single cylinder set. And as for just opening another set this are 4.500 +.005 rings he had to order the first set. I just don't understand how anyone can think this is a good way to run a business or expect the guy with a small machine shop/speed shop to suck up speed pros lack of service. When he sold me the rings he made a whole $13.00 on them. All I did was call speed pro after he told me they won't help and I got the same thing from them as he did. No satisfaction.

IMO
It doesn't matter how much money he made, even if he made zero. He is a dealer for there rings, supplier of there rings, and obviously recommends there rings. He needs to take care of it if the company wont period.
No excuse from either would do
He is in a business to sell products who he doesn't manufacturer, and admitted to making money on sales..Why shouldn't he stand behind the product? Because he doesn't want to be out of pocket? Big deal, he needs to be the one to address Speed Pro, as a dealer/whole seller Speed Pro didn't make the sell to you personally..this might be the problem on there end.

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]